THE ORANGE RANGE FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

URGENT!! hehe...eeeh... temporaly topic ok?

3 posters

Go down

URGENT!! hehe...eeeh... temporaly topic ok? Empty URGENT!! hehe...eeeh... temporaly topic ok?

Post by JenHokama Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:05 pm

aaaaa well, i need some help with my hw i just need 10 girls to help answering this questions:

*why does men can get jealous? (Give 3)
*what could a jealous men do?

on my msn contacts there´s no girls so i think in this forum so please it´s urgent if u can help me i´ll be very pleasure with you Very Happy

Last edited by JenHokama on Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
JenHokama
JenHokama
Ikenai Taiyō

Back to top Go down

URGENT!! hehe...eeeh... temporaly topic ok? Empty Re: URGENT!! hehe...eeeh... temporaly topic ok?

Post by shinrei Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:34 pm

1. maybe because they want girls to rely on them. not to any other people like girlfriends or parents. men have such an ego...

2. omg. they can do anything to get rid of the obstacle. hahaha... too extreme ;p ok, for example, your boyfriend hate your BFF coz you spend too much time with her. then he can tell you bad things bout her. maybe like, "y'know, she flirts on me! omg. what is she thinkin? you're her best friend!" or sumthin like that....

did it help?

shinrei
Ikenai Taiyō

http://shinreifreakz.multiply.com/

Back to top Go down

URGENT!! hehe...eeeh... temporaly topic ok? Empty Re: URGENT!! hehe...eeeh... temporaly topic ok?

Post by IchaIchaMako Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:34 am

ummm hard questions........... dun know much bout guys, that why XD

1. i think they get jealous for 2 things, love and pride

2. depends on what type of personality he has, some guy can be so light handed even to girls, some other guys just piss off, some others prefer to stay quiet ^^"V
IchaIchaMako
IchaIchaMako
ORANGE RANGE

http://justmako.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum