THE ORANGE RANGE FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Better About Our Beloved Renji!!!

+12
zelda
MeroMeroSYA
DreadFox
Fathishino
kennie
Maru
yaya
zomer
Monn
taxcha
shinrei
Rakuyou321
16 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Know Better About Our Beloved Renji!!! Empty Know Better About Our Beloved Renji!!!

Post by Rakuyou321 Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:08 am

Edited and Credit to Asian Celebrities Forum - OR Thread [THANKS!]
Note: I don't understand 'whh' stands for.. Embarassed Got some is in Thai and I don't know what it means. Gomen ne..

1. Before Ryo was in Orange Range, he was in this band called 'Falling Star', & because of this band, he acted in a tv series.

2. Katchan has the biggest appetite in Orange Range, he likes meat the most.

3. Hiroki really wants a window, because he let his sister take the best room. so he lives in a room without a window. (Hiroki is SO nice!!!)

4. Yamato likes retro clothings the most, esp the older the better. His fave cartoon character is Mickey Mouse

5. Naoto's cake making skills are superb, apparently he learnt it from his cousin.

6. Yoh is sensitive to cats, so he keeps his distance when he sees cats. However, he loves dogs.

7. Ryo can't eat raw food, he had a bad experience, his body lost 60% of water after that experience. Most of the members are also like Ryo. Yamato, although claims that his fave food is sushi, however, is sensitive to sushi, which is why, he minimises his intake of sushi.

8. Katchan is the best problem solver. Hiroki likes to talk to Katchan whenever he cant solve his own problems. (Katchan is soooo KIND!!!^^)

9. The 1st person that Hiroki practise his kissing with is Yamato!!!!! (lol)

10. Yoh is really afraid of the heat, which is shown in his expression when he is exposed to hot environments. However, he is totally otherwise when performing live, he's totallly energetic.

11. Naoto likes to expose himself the most, and he's also slightly perverted. This is esp so in Shanghai Honey, when he exposed himself. (?!)

12. Yamato is the band's best baseball player. Apparently in junior high, he was in the school team. But he gave up in senior high.

13. Ryo's biggest fear is to swallow powdery medicine, if he can't swallow it, he will vomit the thing out...

14. Yamato is the best in playing bowling in the band.

15. Katchan always skipped classes, and had tried escaping from windows and climbing down pipes. ?!

16. Yoh hates dairy products, but he loves cheese in pizza.

17. Naoto during his free time, will go be freelance DJ at pubs n discos, apparently, he's quite a good DJ!

18. Yamato's fave drink is coke, and he has drank so much, that he went drunk (?!). Apparently, the next person who drinks that much is Katchan.

19. Strangely, Hiroki always says the most in interviews, however, he's actually the most quiet in Orange Range. During journeys, he likes to sit next to the window and appreciate the scenery quietly.

20.Ryo just got his driving licence, congrats!

21. Yamato during his graduation ceremony, worn a 80s retro japanese costume. Apparently, this dressing attracted a lots of girls. However, Naoto made fun of him and said that he's a grandpa who came from ancient times.

22. It is said that Katchan has a lot of 'gangster' friends, and that he used to be[Hmm.. don't think this is true.. agree?]

23. Naoto spends the most money, each month he spends about 50000 yen.

24. Ryo spends the least in the band, only 500 yen (?!)

25. Hiroki is considered the 'FATHER' of Orange Range, cause he wrote most of the lyrics for the songs. Apparently, he's quite culturally talented.

26. Naoto is considered as the 'MOTHER' of Orange Range, cause he write the music for most of the songs. He is the biggest contributor in Orange Range.

27. The most popular Hana is written by Ryo, Yamato and Hiroki.

28. Shanghai Honey's last sentence: Mi! is Yamato's last minute's idea, and thus is added into the song

29. The 1st album's last song is written by Naoto, he had this idea when he saw the members playing basketball at a park. Apparently, ษฝฤฺนซิฐ is the place that the members always go after class. In fact this is the place where they had a lot of good memories.

30. MICHISHIRUBE ~A ROAD TO HOME~ came from Yamato. Apparently he was using his nose to came up with the tune. Of course, the song was further developed. Apparently Yamato was missing his mother when he came up with this song

31. Locolotion and Shanghai Honey is shot at the same location.

32. The original name for Rakuyou is Sun Goes Down.

33. In Hana, Hiroki's voice sounded quite 'coarse', cause he ate too much korean spicy white vegetables before the recording of Hana.

34. In Rakuyou's PV, the jap traditional instrument is played by Yamato. But Naoto played the instrument during the actual recording.

35. the night of the ณษศหสฝ, Yamato n Hiroki drunk by the sea. They drank so much that they became drunk. After while, Hiroki vomited badly, and he felt really bad after that, he claimed he had a close to death experience. After that, he decided to quit drinking.

36. Ryo is actually a really good drummer, as he started learning since elementary school. Initialli he wanted to be the drummer of the band, but after seeing how good Katchan is, he complemented Katchan for his ability. Katchan has always been Ryo's strongest competitor.

37. After the graduation ceremony, Ryo's uniform's buttons were all taken by his female classmates!

38. Hiroki is rather rebellious, usually, he will rebut others when he hears opinions from others.

39. Hiroki loves the nature, but he dislikes bugs/insects. During the film of Hana, there were a lot of bugs/insects, and this gave hiroki a headache.

40. Katchan has a string affliation towards god. Whenever he goes to the temple or walks past it, his head will hurt a lot.

41. Hiroki likes to go on during interviews, and the members will just listen to him halfway, and not listen anymore. The only person who will listen to the end is Katchan, and that is why, Hiroki likes to look at Katchan when he speaks. (Katchan is really a good + kind person!!!^^)

42. During high school, Hiroki worn a t-shirt to school, because he wasn't in the proper uniform, he was sent home and asked to wear the uniform before going back again.

43. Hiroki once mentioned that if he could, he wanted to fight with members at a muddy grove.

44. Yamato will always apologise when he sneezes.

45. During Junior High, Yamato's friend saif he looked like a tortoise, which resulted to him feeling hurt. (Poor YamatoT_T)

46. Ryo and Yamato are basketball captains in Junior High.

47. Yamato is very good at climbing trees, because of his lanky body, and that he has strong arms, which is why he is able to climb trees quickly. But he always get bitten by bugs...

48. In Shanghai Honey, there is a phrase, 'yiyasasa', the girl's voice is actually Ryo's classmate.

49. The time gap between the shooting of ยไั๔ and VIVA ROCK is only 1 day, however, Yoh's hairstyle is extremely diff, from short to long...

50. In Shanghai Honey, Orange Range's clothings are provided

p/s: It's not that everything is true. (I think) It depends whether you believe it or not. Haha^^

Last edited by Rakuyou321 on Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:49 pm; edited 5 times in total
Rakuyou321
Rakuyou321
Ikenai Taiyō

http://www.rakuyou321.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Know Better About Our Beloved Renji!!! Empty Re: Know Better About Our Beloved Renji!!!

Post by Rakuyou321 Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:27 am

Continue!!!

Yamato's favourite sport is baseball, after graduation from Junior High, he stopped baseball. Yamato respects Yoh the most in the band, they knew each other when they were really young. Yoh's house has a big garden, and both of them will always play there. Later, they were crazy over basketball, so they move onto play basketball. and this is the place that Orange Range goes to, after school.

Although, Yamato and Yoh didn't belong to the same high school, but they maintained close contact. one day, around midnight, Yoh and Yamato agreed to meet to discuss about the setting up of orange range. And Yamato's parents followed him without Yamato realising it. Actually, Yamato's parents were worried that something might happened to him, that was why they followed him. However, Yoh found that that Yamato's parents were around! Yamato, then said, " What are both of you doing? I'm already 20!".... haaa.... Apparently, Yamato's backside is considered the most beautiful in the band (?!) and this sentence is actually said by Hiroki! During the shooting of Shanghai Honey, Yamato took off his underwear in the water and threw his underwear out from the water!

Hiroki has this nickname 'Blackie', apparently Yamato gave him this nick. Recently, under Naoto's influence, Hiroki has began to talk more. Hiroki is actually a top student in literature. In school, all the teachers like hiroki. Most of the lyrics from Orange Range were written by Hiroki, Kirikirimai, is actually written by Hiroki! Hiroki, like Katchan has a cute sister. And of course, Hiroki when not in his hometown, will always call his family, apparently, he's quite close to his family. Hiroki is actually an expert in cooking! Whenever he's free, he helps his mum out, and he is said to be the band's best cook! And Hiroki makes the best strawberry cakes, in fact this is the dish that Orange Range members love to eat! During LIVE performances, Hiroki is really active, he will do unexpected things to make the fans high! When Orange Range just formed, Hiroki is the only person doing the vocals, but after Yamato n Ryo joined the band, the vocals are divided into high, mid n low. Initialli, Hiroki was not used to such an arrangement. And at this point, Katchan helped Hiroki get out of this uneasiness. After while, Hiroki will always find Katchan when he has any problems. Apparently, they are the closest in the band. After the release of several albums, Hiroki's hairstyle also changed dramatically, and he has also become slightly peverted (?!). Apparently, in a tv program, called 'Hey! Hey! Hey!, Hiroki was openly discussing some blue tape's contents and his thoughts about it with the host. And Yamato joined in this conversation and told everyone how to get to watch blue tapes free (?!)

Yoh mentioned that Ryo was a really fat boy back then, he refused to bring Ryo along with him, cause he's always ran very slowly. Ryo's a really nice child when he was young. When he was young, whenever, he saw a lost dog, he would pity it and buy food to feed the dog, after while played with it, and wait for the dog's owner to come, he would continue waiting till it became night time. In elementary and high school, Ryo, like Yoh, is good in almost all sports. Ryo was really rebellious when he was a teenager, at 1 point, he would refuse to talk to his family members, and go straight into his room after school. After Yoh got into high school, and joined Orange Range, and under his influence, Ryo musical talent was discovered! Ryo worked really hard to get into Orange Range. Ryo and Yamato belonged to the same high school, because Yamato is 1 year older than Ryo, Ryo will always address Yamato as 'senior'. And Ryo, no matter where he goes will keep addressing Yamato 'senior'. During the shooting of Shanghai Honey, there were several gorgeous girls, Ryo openly said that he was interested in 1 of them, and after Yamato heard this, he told him that he's his senior, so he gets to choose 1st, and that Ryo has to choose after him! And Ryo agreed to it! he really listens to Yamato. During a TV program, Ryo openly confessed that he likes Mika, and he has chased Mika into her changing room just to get her signature! Ryo is really good at imitating cell phones' vibrating sounds, apparently he imitates it really well!

Edited and Credit to Asian Celebrities Forum - OR Thread & ThaiMisc
p/s: It's not that everything is true. (I think) It depends whether you believe it or not. Haha^^

Last edited by Rakuyou321 on Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Rakuyou321
Rakuyou321
Ikenai Taiyō

Back to top Go down

Know Better About Our Beloved Renji!!! Empty Re: Know Better About Our Beloved Renji!!!

Post by shinrei Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:50 am

i've read thin in a forum [maybe the same forum] which link I found in CITRUS FIELD by ayanosuke01...

Hana is written only by Ryo n Yamato?
i think Hiroki did write some of the part too...
In CDTV special to Okinawa, Hiroki showed the viewers his lovely red chair in OR's studio and said that while sitting on that chair, he writes some lyrics, some of them are Hana and Love Parade...

but it's fun to read such stuff... i can't imagine how Hiroki kiss ed Yamato!!! And why did Yamato want to do that!!! XDDD

shinrei
Ikenai Taiyō

http://shinreifreakz.multiply.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rakuyou321 Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:17 pm

Yay! It's kinda interesting. So I think I would like to share this with all of you here^^ Everyone can also make correction/something to add on and I will re-edit it=)

p/s: I don't like they use the word perverted== I think it is just some kind of humour
Rakuyou321
Rakuyou321
Ikenai Taiyō

Back to top Go down

Post by taxcha Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:44 pm

umm, maybe whh stands for which? Smile

thank you for sharing these infos, Rakuyou321!
taxcha
taxcha
ORANGE newbie

http://orangerangers.multiply.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rakuyou321 Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:04 am

Hmm.. you do have a point!!! Thanks, taxcha!!!^^

others can be use as which.. but.. the 'after whh' become 'after which...'? Looks weird=='' Anyway.. Thanks!^^
Rakuyou321
Rakuyou321
Ikenai Taiyō

Back to top Go down

Post by shinrei Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:25 pm

maybe afterwhile?

i still can't imagine the kiss between hiroki and yamato... >__<

anyway, thx so much for the post, rakuyou321, it refresh me again!!

shinrei
Ikenai Taiyō

Back to top Go down

Post by Rakuyou321 Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:48 pm

ie ie ie. Hontou no kiss janakkuteXD

Thanks for the idea, shinrei-chan!

(Hmm... anyone can help with the Thai text?? @_@ Only 1 I put graduation by guessing. Dunno correct or not)
Rakuyou321
Rakuyou321
Ikenai Taiyō

Back to top Go down

Post by Monn Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:46 am

can't believe i'd come across those random facts twice!! xDD

someone posted it at JPM a long time ago and we were like forgetting the link and all.. So thanks for bringing it up Rakuyou321~!! x3
Monn
Monn
Ika Summer

http://www.veoh.com/users/BlackMonn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rakuyou321 Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:56 am

Sou ka..XD
Rakuyou321
Rakuyou321
Ikenai Taiyō

Back to top Go down

Post by zomer Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:07 pm

Those were some interesting faqs. I have seen some of the info before. BlackMonn, even I don't remember the link on JPM anymore hehe.
zomer
zomer
Chest

http://www.veoh.com/users/summerzomer /  https://www.youtube.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rakuyou321 Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:33 am

[EXTRA INFO] Thanks to aliya for posting the video at Multiply!

Favourite Food:
Leader - A stir fry of peppers and cashew nuts with chicken
Katchan - Anything with meat in it XD
Yoh - Mixed pizza, a bowl of rice with the mix of natto and an egg on top
Hiroki - Chinese-styled fried chicken
Ryo - Nagatanien's rice porridge(Rice with hot tea poured on it)
Yamato - Yakiniku (Korean BBQ)

Dislike:
Leader - Devil's-tongue paste (What's that?)
Katchan - Ginkgo nuts
Yoh - Smelly cheese
Hiroki - Celery
Ryo - Green hot pepper
Yamato - Nekogajyazuru (Don't know? Me 2!XD It is a food that smells like a cat), Eggplant~

They don't like anchovy too~ (Yoh-papa and Yama-san?)
Rakuyou321
Rakuyou321
Ikenai Taiyō

Back to top Go down

Post by shinrei Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:12 am

Rakuyou321 wrote:
Yoh - Mixed pizza, a bowl of rice with the mix of natto and an egg on top

Pizza is one of my fav food too!!
and rice w/ natto is delicious!!!

but rice w/ naoto is more than delicious... Laughing

shinrei
Ikenai Taiyō

Back to top Go down

Post by Rakuyou321 Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:47 am

Pizza is my fav food too!! Not just me.. but my whole family Laughing

shinrei wrote:but rice w/ naoto is more than delicious... Laughing
Ya!!! You're RIGHT!!! Leader-sama totemo oiishii desu!!XD
Rakuyou321
Rakuyou321
Ikenai Taiyō

Back to top Go down

Post by shinrei Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:06 pm

hai, sou da!! oishii!!! XDDD

shinrei
Ikenai Taiyō

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:15 am

miaa...after reading this...I want a big bro like Hiroki!!!he's soo nice!!
yaya
yaya
Ika Summer

Back to top Go down

Post by Maru Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:16 pm

definitly, for my sister rice with naoto is the most delicios plate in this little planet jejejejejejejejejejejejejeje

whowever, i can imagine the kiss between hiroki and yamato, i think that are cute.......... yamatoxhiroki or yamatoxnaoto, or naotoxhiroki n.n

after read the tips of OR, i still have a question: Why Naoto, Hiroki and Yamato are (in my opinion) the best friends????

maybe i´m wrong but is my opinion
Maru
Maru
Kizuna

Back to top Go down

Post by kennie Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:36 pm

Many of them make me shock!
esp. kiss.. hiroki and yamato..
i love this couple(pairs?!)..XDD

but, i dont know why,
i cant believe that yamato loves mickey mouse. haha..~
kennie
kennie
Locolotion

Back to top Go down

Post by Maru Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:43 pm

yes, but a hiroki or a naoto with cosplay of mickey mouse jejejejejejejejejejejejejeje

forget it...............

any way, all the tips or most of them are new for me

and is the reason for be always OR´s fan
Maru
Maru
Kizuna

Back to top Go down

Post by Rakuyou321 Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:57 pm

Glemack wrote:after read the tips of OR, i still have a question: Why Naoto, Hiroki and Yamato are (in my opinion) the best friends????

maybe i´m wrong but is my opinion

I think being best friends doesn't need any reason^^ They don't need reasons to be best friends. They are just best friends! Kaka. This is my opinion anyway...

Besides, they're the craziest after all^^;; Keke
Rakuyou321
Rakuyou321
Ikenai Taiyō

Back to top Go down

Post by Maru Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:00 am

you have all the reason

they don´t need reasons for be the best friends

but, why they are craziest????

simple, they are like a kids, always are playing, but when they needs be serious...........................

well they are the most serious people in this little planet........

thats my opinion

Orenji for ever
Maru
Maru
Kizuna

Back to top Go down

Post by Fathishino Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:15 am

Naoto....da perverted one? I saw him bared his chest few times in videos but i think Yamato fits that label better. Haha. I don't know y i said this....

Anyway, i dont think Naoto exposed himself in Shanghai Honey..
Fathishino
Fathishino
Ikenai Taiyō

Back to top Go down

Post by DreadFox Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:06 am

I think Yamato has said some pretty crazy things in the past making him worthy of the 'Most Perverted' title.

But I think the best friends thing is best illustrated by the KimiStation PV. I've always thought that was the nicest friendship vid ever. Some things, like friendship, especially within a band (who tend to go through a lot together ad spend WAY too much time together), don't need to make sense. They just are.
DreadFox
DreadFox
Locolotion

http://www.new.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1355229088

Back to top Go down

Post by Maru Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:04 pm

hi...

you have all the reason............

and actually, how is Yamato???

he isn´t crazy in this days???

i only have a lot of questions about OR jejejejejejejejejejej specially Yamato n.n
Maru
Maru
Kizuna

Back to top Go down

Post by Fathishino Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:29 am

DreadFox wrote:I think Yamato has said some pretty crazy things in the past making him worthy of the 'Most Perverted' title.

But I think the best friends thing is best illustrated by the KimiStation PV. I've always thought that was the nicest friendship vid ever. Some things, like friendship, especially within a band (who tend to go through a lot together ad spend WAY too much time together), don't need to make sense. They just are.

I once read bout Yamato somewhere... ...he asked one of OR's girl fans what size she is in their concert. That was so Yamato Shocked !!! Haha...

They r good friends...... i wish i hv friends like that who really care bout me. Not just plain hypocrites Rolling Eyes !!
Fathishino
Fathishino
Ikenai Taiyō

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next