THE ORANGE RANGE FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How long have you been an OR fan? How long are you planning to still be?

+9
zelda
jarakjeruk
hirokimi
tsuki hokama
orangejuice
Rakuyou321
IchaIchaMako
Ruruu_myu
Monn
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

How long have you been an OR fan? How long are you planning to still be? Empty How long have you been an OR fan? How long are you planning to still be?

Post by Monn Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:13 pm

i've been OR fan for three years..three damn years since 2006.

there's always ups and downs moments within my OR fandom. there are times when i love them so much and there are also times i don't listen to their songs for weeks. and i think it's normal. cause what is not is when you only listen to them and no other artist can juice up your days, in my opinion.

to be honest, i don't really like their Panic Fancy album and most of the songs there. the only song i like from it is Ikenai Taiyou. but i was also dismayed to know that Ikenai Taiyou was actually written during their early years as a band. that fact then seemed to me as a proof that they're gradually moving downward, music quality-wise.

but despite all, i'm still planning to support them for as long as i can. for either until they break up or i die. whichever comes first. xDD OR has changed me, be it inside-out or only my outer self. and for that i'm grateful to adore them. i'm proud to be their fan.

now tell me how long have you been an OR fan and how long are you planning to still be their fan? one more year? two more years?? tell me! tell me happy moments, sad moments, disappointing moments, any moments of your life that either were caused by RENJI or you've been through with RENJI.

renji forever!!! cheers
Monn
Monn
Ika Summer

http://www.veoh.com/users/BlackMonn

Back to top Go down

How long have you been an OR fan? How long are you planning to still be? Empty Re: How long have you been an OR fan? How long are you planning to still be?

Post by Ruruu_myu Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:40 pm

Ahh... sou ka..
I did not remember since when to be precise I liked orenji renji... But that was clear after hearing their song "asteriks" whether why I always remembered the song, and always heard them before I sleep. I thought the voice yamato during in intro made me fall in love to OR, and after that I began to search looked for information about them and heard the other song.

First heard their song that was other, I was rather startled because the song was so strange, but so that made me more liked OR, their song that was unique and foolish often made me laugh and cry personally when hearing them..

Whether until I will like them.. For me orenji renji was the "friend" when I was sad or happy, because I always listened to their songs every time.. Orenji renji was the matter that could not be separated from me..

I hoped I and OR will develop together... I love you
Ruruu_myu
Ruruu_myu
Ikenai Taiyō

http://ruumyu.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

How long have you been an OR fan? How long are you planning to still be? Empty Re: How long have you been an OR fan? How long are you planning to still be?

Post by IchaIchaMako Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:21 am

ahh im the same with ruruu-chan i cant remember exactly when but i know OR when i watched Kirikirimai video on MTV Asia and i just loved it instantly then i love em even more when OR got their song Viva Rock in naruto (i was a big fan of naruto jejeje) but then i didnt listen to their music for a while until Kizuna came out XD i love that song so much! and i think i will keep loving them as long as they still making music and maybe when i have kids someday i will tell em how much i love OR ^^v
IchaIchaMako
IchaIchaMako
ORANGE RANGE

http://justmako.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rakuyou321 Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:07 pm

I love Renji after listened to Viva Rock~ Watched their PV, so cool! I still remember that feeling right now... All of them grab my attention with different kind of style.. Stated to listen to Kirikirimai and Shanghai Honey, simple but great. Childhood friends form this band together... It's just beautiful.

OR fandom? At 1st, I'm eager want to listen to their songs until I can't slept .. feel like wanna get up right now at this moment just to listen to their songs.. and then want to know more about them.. find videos, pictures etc..

I have not bored with the first 3 album yet.. now listening to 1st Contact(hehe) And I found that they always makes me laugh(like ROFL) and smile... and also made me shed tears listening to their ballads.. Renji said before that their 1st album is quite 'noisy' compared to their albums now. I personally do not think so... I think that's their real music. Like O-MO-I, it have a nostalgic feeling to me.. I love their old songs.. A LOT! By listening to their songs, I felt changes in me... Well, they change me a lot!^^

When Katchan left the band, it really hurts... not only me, many of the fans out there too... it took me a long time to accept it.. Kizuna made me cried a lot.. esp. in Natural LIVE sob.. It must be hard for them to be apart from their childhood friend that they have sweet + bitter time in the band since it's formed.

There are sometimes too where I don't listen to Renji AT ALL! But after few WEEKs, I feel like want to listen to it again... with a guilty feeling saying "Sorry, I won't neglected you guys again!" sou.. kono kanji desu.

Panic Fancy album is quite ok to me, although it's way way diff. from the previous album.. Like Monn-chan said.. I will keep listening to their songs until either I die, end of the world, or they disband. I'm glad and proud that I knew this band =)

~Yeah, Sun goes down~
Rakuyou321
Rakuyou321
Ikenai Taiyō

http://www.rakuyou321.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Monn Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:07 am

wow xD i never thought you guys would open up so much ^^
nice experiences y'all!

Raku-chan wrote:Renji said before that their 1st album is quite 'noisy' compared to their albums now. I personally do not think so... I think that's their real music.
*nod* seconded!
Monn
Monn
Ika Summer

Back to top Go down

Post by IchaIchaMako Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:12 am

i think what they meant noisy was because they used to sound more rock like kirikirimai. but i dun mind it, i love how they sound before and now Smile
IchaIchaMako
IchaIchaMako
ORANGE RANGE

Back to top Go down

Post by orangejuice Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:48 am

Wow nice topic lol, it's nice to know how all of us OR family came around to our fandom hehe ^^

As for me I think I've been an OR fan for around four or five years now but i wish i knew about them earlier T.T because I just got interested in them during Katchan's final year wif the band. Anyway I fist saw them on MTV VMAJ 05 (I think I mentioned about this before?) And I was so amazed by how simple and humble they were during the awards show eventhough they practically dominated most of the awards!

Anyway after that I listened to their songs and watched their videos and instantly fell in love with their music! I remembered that Asterisk and Viva Rock really made me happy~ and I loved Michishirube because of the lalala part XD But like Raku-chan said, Katchan leaving the band really made me sad T.T sometimes I still think about him being in OR instead of KCB. When I first listened to Kizuna it was a really dramatic moment for me actually...cuz the minute the song ended, out of nowhere it started to rain heavily so it made me really sad >.<

But most of the time ORs songs kinda give me that happy boost whenever I'm sick or just feeling down. Especially during exams I watch their videos or listen to songs to give me motivation hehe especially Ika SUMMER for some reason...because two years ago I had to sit for an important exam so I'd wake up really early to study, and around the time I wake up Animax would show the Ika SUMMER PV almost all the time without fail XD...so I wouldn't go to school before watching the PV lol Even their recent songs make me happy too! Especially the songs for PANIC FANCY album because it was released one day after my birthday XD so Happy Birthday Yeah Yeah Wow Wow really meant a lot to me ^^. Oshare Bancho also makes me really really hyper! Especially now since I use it as my alarm tone, I always wake up in a super hyper mode! XD

Yeah, I think that's all I can think of ^^;; so far there's not one OR song that i really hate...some annoy me a little, but it's still good XD And as for how long I'll be a fan? Forever and ever and ever and ever!!! ^.^
orangejuice
orangejuice
Chest

http://aishappyjoy.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rakuyou321 Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:21 am

*Hi-10! OJ-chan, Monn-chan* xD

OJ-chan wrote:around the time I wake up Animax would show the Ika SUMMER PV almost all the time without fail XD...
I saw DANCE2 PV and also UN ROCK STAR PV too! xDD Too bad now Animax don't have Msta and PV anymore... ;(
Rakuyou321
Rakuyou321
Ikenai Taiyō

Back to top Go down

Post by orangejuice Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:04 am

Oh they have DANCE2 PV? lol so far I've seen Ika SUMMER, UN ROCK STAR, and O2 on animax. lol they still sometimes show some PVs at odd hours but they totally discontinued msta >.<
orangejuice
orangejuice
Chest

Back to top Go down

Post by tsuki hokama Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:16 pm

Owooh~~! a new topic! It's so nice. I read all what u write guys. I really can understand ur feelings.

I've been OR fan since 3 years ago. From two days after Naoto's birth. I remember bcos my mom got the driving lisence at the same time.

I started as Ruruu chan did. with Asterisk's song. I couldn't stop of listening to it. I was addicted. I couldn't sleep without listening it. The song was like whispering me "ur dreams can become true if u really wish them". I can say that they gived me the streenght I needed. yun somthing like this.. ò.o

I wasn't living a good period in my life. I had too much troubles and felt so sad very often. but that dark period passed! Orange Range, made me stand up whenever I fell down. Always, even now. As they did with all of you, they also made and make me smile, cry, live the music. To many new experiences for me who are really great. So I feel so gratefully to them. I feel so glad of being their fan. I wondered.. i'm still wondering... if they practise any kind of magic.

Esp. Hiroki's voice. Without knowing how his face was, his voice could calm me so much. It's so sweet and nice. I culd smile, and understand music's feelings as I never did before.

Then I started downloading more singles (love parade, kirikirimai, Rakuyou and kizuna who all of them ar so special to me). specially Kizuna, which is my fav PV. It has a big meaning for me .

My worse mom with OR? ano.. sometimes when I watch at lives concerts I start crying. I hate it XD

My best moment? It still hadn't arrive yet, but I think that my best OR moment will be seeing them on live. I'll really do my best for save the money I need to see them. I got a job for that summer >.< So i hope it'll be soon. Demo hontouni wakaranai~

OR love is in the air~

They have lots of feelings, sounds, and melodies which make them so special and better from many other bands. So I'll support thm forever I can to!!

And 'bout what Rakuyou said, I'm agree. even if they're supposed to be noisy, I love their 1st contact album. So much. And even if Or say they're not as fresh as they were before, or they loosed popularity I don't think so. For me they're still my number one. And they by day I'm loving them much and much more. They'll never stop of being popular for me.
tsuki hokama
tsuki hokama
Locolotion

http://mitsuki-hokama.spaces.live.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by hirokimi Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:25 pm

im been their fan about 5 years! DAMN!!!! i didnt release it. wow O.O n im planning to be their fan till the end. no matter what. im actually planning to get )small orange range log with headphone on it..) tattoe
hirokimi
hirokimi
O2

http://www.landoforenji.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by IchaIchaMako Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:36 am

hooo a tattoo!!! nice! dun forget to show us when u got the tattoo k Very Happy
IchaIchaMako
IchaIchaMako
ORANGE RANGE

Back to top Go down

Post by hirokimi Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:12 pm

ofcourse, i will. but im waiting for rite time. i m thinking abt different image but when i find right one. im definitly getting one ( beside, i will get to cheap price cuz ma friends work there)
hirokimi
hirokimi
O2

http://www.landoforenji.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by tsuki hokama Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:11 pm

woah~~ hirokimi, u've been orenge range since long time!! ^-^

I also wanna see ur tatto kawaii no hirokimi~~ <3<3 u're so lucky bcos u wil get a cheap price ne ~~ lucky for having a friend working there~
tsuki hokama
tsuki hokama
Locolotion

Back to top Go down

Post by IchaIchaMako Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:37 pm

yeah i want to get a tattoo myself too T_T but i dun have money for it yet XD again its all bout the money lol
IchaIchaMako
IchaIchaMako
ORANGE RANGE

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruruu_myu Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:03 pm

@raku-chan, orangejuice-chan, tsuki-chan, hirokimi-chan, ichamako-chan, and Monn-chan...
i really2 like you'r story,, I was not bored reading and reading again,, I liked so many stories to be overturned by your pleasure to OR, ^^ I did not suppose, evidently many people of the person who like that loved OR like me, I felt now never again personally, I felt had "tomodachi" that was equally pleasant him with the OR songs that always accompanied me.. flower
Ruruu_myu
Ruruu_myu
Ikenai Taiyō

Back to top Go down

Post by jarakjeruk Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:28 pm

i have been OR's fan for three years since i watch their unrockstar PV. i just realize that it is been a long time i've been their fans and until now i assume OR is my fuel to face my day.ahaha

it is just seem like something less if i have not listening OR's song or have not watching their DVD's because their songs made me up when i bored or sometimes when i got stress. even when i study for test, i listening their songs.

expecially Walk On, i dont know why, when i fell down, i listening it and then i cry. that song is always remind me to always remember my dream and always fight to get my dream. i think it is to much but it almost happen in my whole day. until now, walk on is my fav song. hehe

the good moments is i think i can show how fantastic they are to my friends. i hope the best moment is i can watch their super live in japan. and dissapointing moments is when i doesn't get their news for a long time.

i'm still planning to be their fans until now but i can't predict how long i will be their fans. i will always support them and i'm waiting the time when they rule the world! Very Happy Very Happy I love you cheers
jarakjeruk
jarakjeruk
Michishirube

Back to top Go down

Post by Rakuyou321 Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:01 am

^Hmm hmm... so you know them through UN ROCK STAR~ XD I LOVE WALK ON TOO!!! *hi-5*

jarakjeruk wrote:dissapointing moments is when i doesn't get their news for a long time.
Me 2~ sob sob... not so much news about them now =(
Rakuyou321
Rakuyou321
Ikenai Taiyō

Back to top Go down

Post by IchaIchaMako Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:08 am

yah its true, the latest news was only bout delofamilia's 2nd album... i dunno bout the other guys doing either T_T
IchaIchaMako
IchaIchaMako
ORANGE RANGE

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruruu_myu Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:28 pm

quiet of course guys... OR will always make unexpected surprises for us ... deshoo?? x3
Ruruu_myu
Ruruu_myu
Ikenai Taiyō

Back to top Go down

Post by IchaIchaMako Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:57 am

YAH YAH what u think if suddenly they make a dorama bout their lives??? ugh id really love to see it XD
IchaIchaMako
IchaIchaMako
ORANGE RANGE

Back to top Go down

Post by orangejuice Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:45 am

^ lol ooh I'd want to see that too! XD Provided it's really the OR members doing the acting instead of exaggerated hired actors =P

Maybe the rest of the members are busy with their personal lives with Yoh and Ryo now becoming family men that is hehe now all we can do is wait, wait and wait =.=
orangejuice
orangejuice
Chest

Back to top Go down

Post by tsuki hokama Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:33 am

I'm also waiting for a great surprise!! T.T

I loved what Jarak Jeruk said. ^^ lovely words.

and.. IchaMako senpai, don't make me think about that kind of doramas... *///* I want to..................................

now they seem so busy.. ne?
tsuki hokama
tsuki hokama
Locolotion

Back to top Go down

Post by zelda Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:47 am

I have only been a OR fan for about 6 months,
but it feels like I have listen to their music forever.
I discovered them by a coincident when I was searching
for japanese pop music on youtube. First song i heard was Hana,
and I loved it right away. I searched for more songs and
found Walk on, which I also LOVED!! and Ikenai taiyou, ika summer and so on.
I loved them all and decided to download some of their albums and started searching
around the web for pictures and everything else I could find about them.
Suddenly I found myself really addicted
to their music and I
listened to it all the time...I didn't listen to another music for months. XD
I was having some problems and was feeling down for a long time right before I
discovered OR, and you can say their music really cheered me up and made me feel
a little better every time I listend to it. ^^
And watching naoto in their interwievs and PV's made me forget all about my problems for some minutes aswell..^.^
After all this time he still makes me smile just by standing
there looking cute. ^-^
They really helped me true a hard time, and because of that they will always have a special meaning to me. ^.^
Their music still puts me in a good mood,
and as long as their music makes me smile I will keep on listening to it. ^^,
zelda
zelda
Ika Summer

Back to top Go down

Post by Monn Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:31 am

^LOL yeah.. they said Hana had sold over 1 million copies! that record makes it a legend. ^^

OJ-chan wrote:When I first listened to Kizuna it was a really dramatic moment for me actually...cuz the minute the song ended, out of nowhere it started to rain heavily so it made me really sad >.<
awwww T.T i can totally see that... it's a very sweet experience with renji..!

tsuki hokama wrote:I wondered.. i'm still wondering... if they practise any kind of magic.
LMAO xD back when i was still a newbie in JPM, the seniors used to liken renji music to a fresh orange juice in a hot summer! xD i totally agree with your opinion. to me, renji has shown various kind of magic tricks to me. =)

jarakjeruk wrote:expecially Walk On, i dont know why, when i fell down, i listening it and then i cry. that song is always remind me to always remember my dream and always fight to get my dream. i think it is to much but it almost happen in my whole day. until now, walk on is my fav song. hehe
o_O finally!! someone who love walk on as much as i do!! walk on is my favorite song, my favorite PV! it really helps me facing my days xD *sobs*
Monn
Monn
Ika Summer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum