THE ORANGE RANGE FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The coolest/cutest/sexiest pose/moment of any OR members in OR's PV/picture/Live perfomance

+9
Fathishino
yaya
zelda
kennie
Rakuyou321
shinrei
Maru
Monn
MeroMeroSYA
13 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The coolest/cutest/sexiest pose/moment of any OR members in OR's PV/picture/Live perfomance - Page 2 Empty Re: The coolest/cutest/sexiest pose/moment of any OR members in OR's PV/picture/Live perfomance

Post by shinrei Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:10 am

OK, WE will be his partner together!!! ^^

shinrei
Ikenai Taiyō

http://shinreifreakz.multiply.com/

Back to top Go down

The coolest/cutest/sexiest pose/moment of any OR members in OR's PV/picture/Live perfomance - Page 2 Empty Re: The coolest/cutest/sexiest pose/moment of any OR members in OR's PV/picture/Live perfomance

Post by Maru Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:24 am

ok girls, but don´t do anything to Naoto-san....

Razz
Maru
Maru
Kizuna

Back to top Go down

Post by shinrei Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:35 am

we won't... but to hiroki? huhuhuhu... who knows... The coolest/cutest/sexiest pose/moment of any OR members in OR's PV/picture/Live perfomance - Page 2 M155
*i myself think that i'm terrifying...^^;*

shinrei
Ikenai Taiyō

Back to top Go down

Post by Maru Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:41 am

forgive me, i was wrong in the name jijijijiji, was Hiroki-san

well, I was thinking about Naoto-san at the time that I wrote ......

but, if you given the time, I imagine that Hiroki-san, is not saved
Maru
Maru
Kizuna

Back to top Go down

Post by shinrei Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:43 am

hahahhaha... The coolest/cutest/sexiest pose/moment of any OR members in OR's PV/picture/Live perfomance - Page 2 M066

shinrei
Ikenai Taiyō

Back to top Go down

Post by Maru Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:45 am

my condolences to Hiroki-san.............
Maru
Maru
Kizuna

Back to top Go down

Post by shinrei Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:50 am

Glemack wrote:my condolences to Hiroki-san.............
hahahahha, i haven't done anything yet!!!
but maybe Fathi has already done sumthin... ^^
The coolest/cutest/sexiest pose/moment of any OR members in OR's PV/picture/Live perfomance - Page 2 M131

*kidding... ^^v

shinrei
Ikenai Taiyō

Back to top Go down

Post by Maru Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:54 am

but you never know............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Twisted Evil
Maru
Maru
Kizuna

Back to top Go down

Post by shinrei Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:58 am

The coolest/cutest/sexiest pose/moment of any OR members in OR's PV/picture/Live perfomance - Page 2 M177
you know me...

shinrei
Ikenai Taiyō

Back to top Go down

Post by Maru Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:00 am

ok, i trust in you.....

i lieft to Hiroki-san in your hands ... and in the hands of FATHI.......!!!!!!!!!!!

silent
Maru
Maru
Kizuna

Back to top Go down

Post by Fathishino Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:03 am

shinrei wrote:but maybe Fathi has already done sumthin... ^^

U know me so well, Shinrei!!
I'm devious...Hahaha!! *glares Hiroki* XD
Fathishino
Fathishino
Ikenai Taiyō

Back to top Go down

Post by shinrei Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:05 am

if i were Hiroki, i would be so shock to read this thread!!!
hahahahahaaa.... Twisted Evil

shinrei
Ikenai Taiyō

Back to top Go down

Post by Maru Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:22 am

do not tell to Hiroki-san what says here...................

Cool
Maru
Maru
Kizuna

Back to top Go down

Post by shinrei Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:31 am

hahahaha... yayaya, lets make it a secret!!!

shinrei
Ikenai Taiyō

Back to top Go down

Post by Maru Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:49 am

jejejejejejejejejejejeje

Surprised
scratch ok
Maru
Maru
Kizuna

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:11 am

ZOMG!!!whatcha tryin' to do to Hiroki???

hahaha..everyone has crazy fantasies (or is it perversive thinking???) over hiroki!!!

*this couldn't be the after effect of seeing Hiroki's butt ne???
yaya
yaya
Ika Summer

Back to top Go down

Post by shinrei Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:16 am

no comment... ^^

shinrei
Ikenai Taiyō

Back to top Go down

Post by Fathishino Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:19 am

@yaya
Ya late!! Done already!! LMAO!! Razz

Hiroki's butt effect?? LOL
U said that we should start a new topic, rite?? But now u r reminding us of that again. Haha!! Maybe u r da one who cn stop thinking bout it... XD XD Kiddin only!!
Fathishino
Fathishino
Ikenai Taiyō

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:49 am

hahaha i think ur rite fathi XDD
it's because they're so crazy and random that it's hard to leave and forget ^^
okie no butt talks anymore and i can't wait to watch the terebi speshul!!!
lookin' forward for their antics and goofiness XDDD
yaya
yaya
Ika Summer

Back to top Go down

Post by Maru Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:55 am

i insist......

my condolences to Hiroki-san!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Suspect
Maru
Maru
Kizuna

Back to top Go down

Post by zelda Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:59 pm

Shinrei and Fathishino both being Hirokis partner at the same time...?
I sense a lot of fighting and jealousy.. XD

Make Hiroki iron your pants instead...I'll bet he's good at it, not as good as Naoto of course. XD That way he will have more time to iron mine...haha!! XD

@ MeroMeroSYA I agree...he looks pretty nice while doing that ironing...he looks great doing everything. Like that armpitwashing...haha. I'll bet he looks great no matter what he does. XD

*insane* XD
zelda
zelda
Ika Summer

Back to top Go down

Post by Maru Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:41 pm

i don´t think that teh girls fight....... they have a lot of Hiroki... jejejejejejejejejejejejejejejejeje

ZELDA, you have a nice boy that iron your pants, and i don´s think that he say you "no"...... while you can see him like a beautiful sun goes down...

XD

Wink
Maru
Maru
Kizuna

Back to top Go down

Post by zelda Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:25 pm

I think that depends on how hiroki-greedy they are.. XD
They can hang on to one leg each..poor little Hiroki. XDD

Watching Naoto ironing my pants would be exactly like watching a sunset...
haha...XDD

well, on the other 'not so crazy side', I don't think I would have asked him to iron my pants if he showed up in my house. XD

naoto in my house.... Shocked
zelda
zelda
Ika Summer

Back to top Go down

Post by MeroMeroSYA Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:30 pm

OMG..I can't imagine Naoto in my house..ironing pants..T_T I'm crying and smiling at the same time..I'm gonna pinch2 Naoto cheek..

ok enuf sya..I'm exaggerating..gomen minna Razz
MeroMeroSYA
MeroMeroSYA
Chest

http://www.blurrberries.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:51 pm

miaaaa!!!everyone wants leader in their home!!
*that means only 3 left fighting for hiroki:
-shinrei
-fathi
-meeee

8DDDDDDD
yaya
yaya
Ika Summer

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next