MALAYSIAN RANGERS PROJECT XDD

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: MALAYSIAN RANGERS PROJECT XDD

Post by MeroMeroSYA on Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:23 pm

this is wut i wrote:

konnichiwa,
atashi wa syahira desu..
naoto wa kimi no koto totemo daisuki! (hazukashii!)
orenji renji mo daisukii!
orenji renji wa saikou no gruupu (group)!
issyoni ganbaremashou ne..
eeto..zehi, mareshia (malaysia) ni kitekudasai (please come)
atashi wa zettai matteruyo! =)

jyaaa, mata!
syahira (",)

huhu..
avatar
MeroMeroSYA
Chest

Posts : 225
Join date : 2008-10-13
Age : 31
Location : beside ナオト, Malaysia

View user profile http://www.blurrberries.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: MALAYSIAN RANGERS PROJECT XDD

Post by zelda on Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:56 am

Do you mind translate?
I just understand some of the words..
just being very curious..
thanx! Very Happy

or are you telling naoto secrets you don't want me to know about? 0.o

XD
avatar
zelda
Ika Summer

Posts : 697
Join date : 2008-11-08
Location : in Naoto's closet..

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MALAYSIAN RANGERS PROJECT XDD

Post by yaya on Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:02 am

@sya: oh, naru hodou ne XDD
@zelda: dun worry sya only introduces herself and she loves naoto and orenji soo much.They're also the best and she tells them to work hard. Sya also invites them to Malaysia and will waiT for them XDD. Ionly did the rough translation. Hope sya will explain them detail, ne Sya??
avatar
yaya
Ika Summer

Posts : 602
Join date : 2008-06-16
Age : 31
Location : *pinches hiroki's cheeks*

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MALAYSIAN RANGERS PROJECT XDD

Post by Rakuyou321 on Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:43 am

Mmm.. Mmm.. Naru hodo... *catat* xDD LOL

BTW~ I will send the card to OJ-chan tomorrow.. I want to send it today but today I was quite busy.. Hontou ni gomen!! ><
avatar
Rakuyou321
Ikenai Taiyō

Posts : 1087
Join date : 2008-02-07
Age : 25
Location : Malaysia

View user profile http://www.rakuyou321.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: MALAYSIAN RANGERS PROJECT XDD

Post by zelda on Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:47 pm

yaya wrote:
@sya: oh, naru hodou ne XDD
@zelda: dun worry sya only introduces herself and she loves naoto and orenji soo much.They're also the best and she tells them to work hard. Sya also invites them to Malaysia and will waiT for them XDD. Ionly did the rough translation. Hope sya will explain them detail, ne Sya??

ah..okey then..I won't worry. Only if they actually did go to malaysia..OMG!!! I would have taken the first flight, and lived in SYA's garden...in a tent, if she have a garden?? In front of her house then...watching her every move...

neh, just kidding my partner in bleeding nose.. but no touching!! XDD
avatar
zelda
Ika Summer

Posts : 697
Join date : 2008-11-08
Location : in Naoto's closet..

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MALAYSIAN RANGERS PROJECT XDD

Post by yaya on Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:16 pm

@raku-chan:U really 'catat' that??XD
@zelda: oh, that's you have to ask sya, maybe she will let you live in her car hood XDDD. Just Kidding OK??XD
avatar
yaya
Ika Summer

Posts : 602
Join date : 2008-06-16
Age : 31
Location : *pinches hiroki's cheeks*

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MALAYSIAN RANGERS PROJECT XDD

Post by Rakuyou321 on Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:15 pm

^Haha xD Saved it in my computer!!

Hope so that they will come here!! If they held a concert in KL, I will rushed there and stay with OJ-chan 1st! LOL xD
avatar
Rakuyou321
Ikenai Taiyō

Posts : 1087
Join date : 2008-02-07
Age : 25
Location : Malaysia

View user profile http://www.rakuyou321.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: MALAYSIAN RANGERS PROJECT XDD

Post by zelda on Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:53 am

yaya wrote:@raku-chan:U really 'catat' that??XD
@zelda: oh, that's you have to ask sya, maybe she will let you live in her car hood XDDD. Just Kidding OK??XD

Haha, yeah..I don't know if I'll fit in it..? I'm kind of tall, so it would have to be a big car then. XD

I'll have to ask her..where is she anyway? maybe OR came already..?? Sad
avatar
zelda
Ika Summer

Posts : 697
Join date : 2008-11-08
Location : in Naoto's closet..

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MALAYSIAN RANGERS PROJECT XDD

Post by orangejuice on Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:41 am

Rakuyou321 wrote:Hope so that they will come here!! If they held a concert in KL, I will rushed there and stay with OJ-chan 1st! LOL xD


lol ooh i really hope they'd do a concert in KL if they come! XD
Hehe Raku-chan you can sleep with my cats since there's not much space at my place lol hmm...imagine if OR came to my house...then I'll probably have to stuff them in the closet o.O

_________________
avatar
orangejuice
Chest

Posts : 338
Join date : 2008-01-31
Age : 25
Location : KL,Malaysia

View user profile http://aishappyjoy.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: MALAYSIAN RANGERS PROJECT XDD

Post by Rakuyou321 on Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:36 pm

^Daijyobu desu yo! Neko ga suki dakara!!! Kyaa~!! LOL
avatar
Rakuyou321
Ikenai Taiyō

Posts : 1087
Join date : 2008-02-07
Age : 25
Location : Malaysia

View user profile http://www.rakuyou321.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: MALAYSIAN RANGERS PROJECT XDD

Post by zelda on Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:29 pm

orangejuice wrote:

lol ooh i really hope they'd do a concert in KL if they come! XD
Hehe Raku-chan you can sleep with my cats since there's not much space at my place lol hmm...imagine if OR came to my house...then I'll probably have to stuff them in the closet o.O

OR in the closet? uuh..?
Don't you want them to be where you can see them?
I know if I had naoto in my house I wouldn't have put him in a closet, that's for sure. Razz
avatar
zelda
Ika Summer

Posts : 697
Join date : 2008-11-08
Location : in Naoto's closet..

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MALAYSIAN RANGERS PROJECT XDD

Post by yaya on Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:40 pm

Rakuyou321 wrote:^Haha xD Saved it in my computer!!

Hope so that they will come here!! If they held a concert in KL, I will rushed there and stay with OJ-chan 1st! LOL xD

let's cram in OJ's house i mean..OJ cat's houseXDDDD or Sya's parents house??ngeee
avatar
yaya
Ika Summer

Posts : 602
Join date : 2008-06-16
Age : 31
Location : *pinches hiroki's cheeks*

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MALAYSIAN RANGERS PROJECT XDD

Post by MeroMeroSYA on Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:08 am

zelda wrote:
yaya wrote:
@sya: oh, naru hodou ne XDD
@zelda: dun worry sya only introduces herself and she loves naoto and orenji soo much.They're also the best and she tells them to work hard. Sya also invites them to Malaysia and will waiT for them XDD. Ionly did the rough translation. Hope sya will explain them detail, ne Sya??

ah..okey then..I won't worry. Only if they actually did go to malaysia..OMG!!! I would have taken the first flight, and lived in SYA's garden...in a tent, if she have a garden?? In front of her house then...watching her every move...

neh, just kidding my partner in bleeding nose.. but no touching!! XDD

halo2..o0o0 my bleeding nose partner, zelda-chan =) miss u! Razz if they really2 will be coming to Malaysia..minna, u guys can stay at my house!! =) then during nite, we go stalking them..hentai na ne..hauu~~ we going to have all the VIP access tickets etc. hehe zelda-chan, u can stay at my room..no need to bring ur tent hehe~~ yaya too, raku-chan too or anybody!zelda,we'll be talking about naoto aall nite long yaaa XDD OMG my adrenalin rushes everytime i'm talking about Naoto and OR..

and yaya's translation is good!way to go yaya! Very Happy VIVA ROKKKU YAYA!

raku-chan..mind to upload image of latest card condition? hehe Laughing

orangejuce..juice-chan..atashi mo neko suki dakara...neko neko kawaii desu! muahks..kisses and hugs to ur cats I love you I love you I love you


Last edited by MeroMeroSYA on Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:07 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
MeroMeroSYA
Chest

Posts : 225
Join date : 2008-10-13
Age : 31
Location : beside ナオト, Malaysia

View user profile http://www.blurrberries.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: MALAYSIAN RANGERS PROJECT XDD

Post by Rakuyou321 on Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:02 am

Here you go~ ; )
avatar
Rakuyou321
Ikenai Taiyō

Posts : 1087
Join date : 2008-02-07
Age : 25
Location : Malaysia

View user profile http://www.rakuyou321.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: MALAYSIAN RANGERS PROJECT XDD

Post by MeroMeroSYA on Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:06 am

nice! raku-chan =D
avatar
MeroMeroSYA
Chest

Posts : 225
Join date : 2008-10-13
Age : 31
Location : beside ナオト, Malaysia

View user profile http://www.blurrberries.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: MALAYSIAN RANGERS PROJECT XDD

Post by Rakuyou321 on Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:16 am

Hontou ni?? Arigato^^ I've tried my best~
avatar
Rakuyou321
Ikenai Taiyō

Posts : 1087
Join date : 2008-02-07
Age : 25
Location : Malaysia

View user profile http://www.rakuyou321.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: MALAYSIAN RANGERS PROJECT XDD

Post by yaya on Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:25 am

@sya:thanks for the invitation XDD. yesh lets stalk them at nite and...welcome misadventures XDDD
@raku-chan: NICE!!*thumbs up*
avatar
yaya
Ika Summer

Posts : 602
Join date : 2008-06-16
Age : 31
Location : *pinches hiroki's cheeks*

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MALAYSIAN RANGERS PROJECT XDD

Post by zelda on Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:58 am

MeroMeroSYA wrote:
zelda wrote:
yaya wrote:
@sya: oh, naru hodou ne XDD
@zelda: dun worry sya only introduces herself and she loves naoto and orenji soo much.They're also the best and she tells them to work hard. Sya also invites them to Malaysia and will waiT for them XDD. Ionly did the rough translation. Hope sya will explain them detail, ne Sya??

ah..okey then..I won't worry. Only if they actually did go to malaysia..OMG!!! I would have taken the first flight, and lived in SYA's garden...in a tent, if she have a garden?? In front of her house then...watching her every move...

neh, just kidding my partner in bleeding nose.. but no touching!! XDD

halo2..o0o0 my bleeding nose partner, zelda-chan =) miss u! Razz if they really2 will be coming to Malaysia..minna, u guys can stay at my house!! =) then during nite, we go stalking them..hentai na ne..hauu~~ we going to have all the VIP access tickets etc. hehe zelda-chan, u can stay at my room..no need to bring ur tent hehe~~ yaya too, raku-chan too or anybody!zelda,we'll be talking about naoto aall nite long yaaa XDD OMG my adrenalin rushes everytime i'm talking about Naoto and OR..

and yaya's translation is good!way to go yaya! Very Happy VIVA ROKKKU YAYA!

raku-chan..mind to upload image of latest card condition? hehe Laughing

orangejuce..juice-chan..atashi mo neko suki dakara...neko neko kawaii desu! muahks..kisses and hugs to ur cats I love you I love you I love you

yeeeh..my partner in nose bleeding!!!! ^^
aawww...that's sooo nice of you. ^^, ooh..stalking OR..sounds great!! XD
I'll bring my binoculars with night vision... XD

yaa, I would LOVE to talk about naoto all night..and day. XDD
It will be great..looking forward to it. XDD
avatar
zelda
Ika Summer

Posts : 697
Join date : 2008-11-08
Location : in Naoto's closet..

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MALAYSIAN RANGERS PROJECT XDD

Post by zelda on Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:06 am

oh, and nice work Rakuyou321, looks great! ^^
avatar
zelda
Ika Summer

Posts : 697
Join date : 2008-11-08
Location : in Naoto's closet..

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MALAYSIAN RANGERS PROJECT XDD

Post by MeroMeroSYA on Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:34 am

zelda wrote:yeeeh..my partner in nose bleeding!!!! ^^
aawww...that's sooo nice of you. ^^, ooh..stalking OR..sounds great!! XD
I'll bring my binoculars with night vision... XD

yaa, I would LOVE to talk about naoto all night..and day. XDD
It will be great..looking forward to it. XDD

that will be great ne? hehe so i'd like to bring my telescope..so i can 'telescope' naoto..eeto wut will i see then?naoto pimples?naoto face's pores..haha Razz
avatar
MeroMeroSYA
Chest

Posts : 225
Join date : 2008-10-13
Age : 31
Location : beside ナオト, Malaysia

View user profile http://www.blurrberries.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: MALAYSIAN RANGERS PROJECT XDD

Post by zelda on Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:11 pm

lol!
Yeh, you do that. It would be great to see naotos face 'close up'..then we can study it really good and discuss it afterwards.
what a great day it will be. XDDD
avatar
zelda
Ika Summer

Posts : 697
Join date : 2008-11-08
Location : in Naoto's closet..

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MALAYSIAN RANGERS PROJECT XDD

Post by orangejuice on Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:55 pm

Yay~~ just received the package today! Thanks Raku-chan!! ^^ lol actually it came when i was still asleep so my dad brought it in and woke me up hehe. lol it looks very nice in real life btw!! <3

I'll need some time tho before I can pass the card on since I'll have to wait for my friend to add her message too some time around this week ^^;;

_________________
avatar
orangejuice
Chest

Posts : 338
Join date : 2008-01-31
Age : 25
Location : KL,Malaysia

View user profile http://aishappyjoy.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: MALAYSIAN RANGERS PROJECT XDD

Post by MeroMeroSYA on Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:45 pm

take ur time ne juice-chan =) waa our project is getting closer to the end person, our riida-sama..yeayy!!
avatar
MeroMeroSYA
Chest

Posts : 225
Join date : 2008-10-13
Age : 31
Location : beside ナオト, Malaysia

View user profile http://www.blurrberries.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: MALAYSIAN RANGERS PROJECT XDD

Post by yaya on Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:43 pm

YAYYYYY!!!way to go OJ!!!!!!!
then, it will be aliya and finally mehh XD
oh boy, i can't wait to receive the parcel!!!!!!!
avatar
yaya
Ika Summer

Posts : 602
Join date : 2008-06-16
Age : 31
Location : *pinches hiroki's cheeks*

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MALAYSIAN RANGERS PROJECT XDD

Post by orangejuice on Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:55 am

lol yup yup! the project's nearing to the end xD
aah~~ the feeling of receiving the card is so...so great!! (lol i'm overreacting..it's as if OR themselves sent the card XP)

btw, I hav a question...so the third piece of A4 card is reserved for the OR photos rite?So that will leave the page behind the one already done by Sya-chan and Raku-chan and the page behind the front cover for the fan messages/doodles/scribbles etc. am i right?

_________________
avatar
orangejuice
Chest

Posts : 338
Join date : 2008-01-31
Age : 25
Location : KL,Malaysia

View user profile http://aishappyjoy.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: MALAYSIAN RANGERS PROJECT XDD

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum