Post by aoibara on Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:38 am

woahh, you're so scary mako XD
aoibara
Ika Summer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 3 things u afraid da most!! [Halloween FEVER!!]

Post by Aiyu on Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:24 am

hahaha if I see a cockroach I'll catch up and make sure the cockroach died in my hands Twisted Evil hehehe

3 things i afraid
darkness , alone in a scary place, ghost
but I love horror movies even though in the end i can not sleep(>_<)
Aiyu
Michishirube

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by IchaIchaMako on Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:08 am

hahaha i know whats its called aiyu-chan, its called Guilty Pleasure XD its a pleasure u get from enjoying what actually u dun like hahaha

ppl say im quiet brave for average girls, i didnt say im not scared with ghost but i have a sixth sense (not too strong thou) so sometimes i can feel the presence of another "thing" hehehe

but i cannot see em, thank god i cannot XD
IchaIchaMako
ORANGE RANGE

View user profile http://justmako.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiyu on Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:05 am

I can not let the cockroaches run away
after brave appeared in front of me Twisted Evil

I do not know what I've got a sixth sense or not
I often see "it" when I was a kid
and now i just can feel it

hahaha probably just my imagination Razz
Aiyu
Michishirube

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by IchaIchaMako on Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:50 pm

that could be true ai-chan, cuz kids are more sensitive to those "things" XD
IchaIchaMako
ORANGE RANGE

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiyu on Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:45 am

yeah kids are more sensitive
thank god now i cannot see those "things" bounce
Aiyu
Michishirube

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizzie03 on Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:56 am

Mako-chan-->O.o...Then I shall not go near you when you are mad or I'll get step like the gokiburi~XD

Aiyu-chan and Mako-chan-->

WAH..You girls are so cool..You girls can feel,sense 'them'...
Even when I was a kid..I cant even sense or anything bout 'them'...
*envious*

I wonder how it is feel like?
Any experience to share??
Lizzie03
Kizuna

View user profile http://lifeoflaisze.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by IchaIchaMako on Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:52 am

hahaha trust me liz-chan its not that cool XD actually when u got those "senses" u will feel like the air is getting heavy and makes u feel uneasy. well i have some stories, so ill share u one story which happened when i was hiking a mountain with my friends

we were just one third from the peak but my friend got mountain sickness so we decided to take a break. we sat under a huge tree and somehow i keep looking up to the three. i dunno why but like "something" made me want to look at it

suddenly rain falls and so we took our rain coats but my friend didnt have one so i decided to give mine to her (the girl who was sick). but when i was handing the rain coat to her she suddenly fell to the ground. i was surprised and when i knee to see if shes ok, she suddenly open her eyes and staring at me with evil eyes and start yelling at me with heavy voice n language i dun understand.

i stood up and walking away from her while my other friends were trying to calm her down. then my friend told me that she got possessed. OMG it was the first time i saw some one get possessed that close XO its scary, i was lucky she didnt kick my ass XD

so we carried her back to the village and when she woke up she said there was a ghost of old man on the huge tree when we were taking a break. and that ghost possessed her. when i heard that i was like.... "thank god, it wasnt me who get possessed" cuz i was there too and i could feel his presence eventhou i couldnt see him XO
IchaIchaMako
ORANGE RANGE

Back to top Go down

Post by orenji-jusu on Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:22 pm

Kawoiiiiii~ Mako-chan! xOOOO
That mutsa been really scary! xO
I've never been possessed or seen someone be possessed.
I guess that's a good thing. xP

All though.... What if you were possessed by Naoto? xDDD

orenji-jusu
Chest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JenHokama on Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:03 pm

Mako!!! that scares more that ur borther is geminis too!
haha, no. Really!
thanx for share it...i love that kind of stories but i can´t imagine myself in one :O
JenHokama
Ikenai Taiyō

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rakuyou321 on Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:05 am

Mako-chan!!! That's scary!! Kowaii!!! xD I like those stories!! Thanks for sharing^^ Now that's real life story!
Rakuyou321
Ikenai Taiyō

View user profile http://www.rakuyou321.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizzie03 on Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:23 am

Mako-chan-->WELL..That is really scary one..I remember when I was 10 years old..One of my friend been possessed by 'them'..she from young she loves to go behind the school blocks..And talks alone there..When once we 'paparazzi' her..What we saw is she suddenly become someone completely different..Eyes turn red..We start running away..And everytime we have injection on school..I dont know why on that day she 100% will faint...And she once admit herself that she can 'make contact' with 'them'..*scary*

Thanks for sharing too by the way..
If anyone have some more stories..Share it with us..We all do love this kind of stories!~ Very Happy
Lizzie03
Kizuna

Back to top Go down

Post by IchaIchaMako on Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:36 am

well i still have another one which happened to me when i was celebrating new year 2009 with my ex-coworkers. we went to this villa outside the town, its a famous place to celebrate new year so we even had to book it up a month before. but we're kinda late cuz most of villas already been booked T_T then i remember a villa where me n my family went to visit strawberry farm, so i told my friends to go there and we're lucky its still available Very Happy

then 2 days before new year we went there. i must tell u the place is kinda spooky

thats the pic of the abandoned house near the villa. the place where we stayed is behind that house. when we first came there i ran into the villa to choose the largest room for me and my friend, then we found this room on the right corner, it has a queen size bed so we decided to take it. but i know there is something not right as soon as i opened the door. the room is kinda... dark, gloomy and makes me feel uncomfy

my roommate has better sixth sense then me and i think she felt the same cuz she immediately left the room as she put her bags down. so i was alone in the room and i felt even worse like something is watching me and i feel this time the spirit is not 'friendly'. so i quickly left the room and talk to my roommate

"did u feel what i feel" i asked her and she looked at me with scared face, "yes, i dun like the room" but we cannot change room cuz everyone has already chosen their rooms and no empty room left. so when it gets darker, me and roommate decided not to get into the room. we prefer to chill outside (which was not way better cuz we can see how spooky the abandoned house at night XO)

ok this part is not for underage XD but i was kinda drunk that night, i drank too much vodka hehehe then my friends took me outside to get fresh air. then the first scary part happened. besides my roommate, i have a friend, a guy who has supernatural power. unlike me he can see those 'things' but hes not scared of em at all. so as we sat on the stairs he said to us

"hey look theres a girl on the roof!"

and we were all looking at the roof of the abandoned house but theres nothing there. at first i thought he was kidding but then he said, "hehehe shes looking at us. how if we go there and greet her Very Happy" that wasnt funny i swear, there were some owls flying above us and making that scary sounds. lucky i was drunk so i didnt really understand hahaha as we spoke all the ghost tales its 4 am already so we decided to sleep. since the sun has risen up, our room was somewhat not that spooky but still we didnt look at the windows cuz we both knows theres 'sumthing' behind it >,>

so just like a week after that, when i was in the office with my coworker who has supernatural power, he told me... "did u know theres a ghost in ur room that day?" i was like "oh shit, did u see it?" and he told me that when he was taking a nap, his bed was facing to our bedroom's door which was half-open, and he saw a man, a very skinny gloomy old men sitting on our bed, exactly where i was sleeping. "well i didnt tell u bout it that time cuz i dun wanna u get scared hehehe"he said and i was like thank god nothing bad happened like me or my friend get possessed. Shocked

well that was the last time i feel a strong 'presence' of spirit. sumtimes i can feel it somewhere but i tend to just ignore it hehe XD
IchaIchaMako
ORANGE RANGE

Back to top Go down

Post by JenHokama on Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:49 pm

pale pale pale

wow! that scared more that the other tale...
thanx godness u r fine Very Happy
JenHokama
Ikenai Taiyō

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizzie03 on Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:19 am

MAKO-CHAN-->OMO..You gals/guys are impressive..Coz all of you have 'special gift'...
And that was one scaring story...

*I wonder whether I manage to sleep tonight or not?*
Lizzie03
Kizuna

Back to top Go down

Post by Rakuyou321 on Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:18 am

Mako-chan!!! Can I use your story on my fan fic?!!!????? *puppy eyes* I really got lots of ideas after reading your story! Arigato!!! xD
Rakuyou321
Ikenai Taiyō

View user profile http://www.rakuyou321.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizzie03 on Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:45 am

Wah..Raku-chan..dont tell me you wanna write the character face this kind of situation?It will scared my babies!XDD
Lizzie03
Kizuna

Back to top Go down

Post by IchaIchaMako on Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:49 am

jen-chan: i must say im not really get used to this "sense", id prefer to get away if i feel it near by me. like one night i was at my mom's friend then when i walk on the front yard i felt a very unpleasant feeling that makes me look up to a big tree on her yard. i couldnt see a thing but im sure there's "sumthing" there XO

liz-chan: its so weird actually when u are around ppl with similar skills XD

raku-chan: sure thing! i dun mind at all, im glad if i can inspire you Very Happy
IchaIchaMako
ORANGE RANGE

Back to top Go down

Post by aoibara on Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:15 pm

IchaIchaMako wrote:

that abonded house is still good, i know 3 abonded house and both of them worse than that, but i cann't take a pic, i'm to scared to take a pic No

1st abonded house, i always pass this house when i go home or when i go to school, when i asked my friend "hey, who is the owner of that house?", then she said "i don't know. but i heard that the owner use black magic and bury human foot in there" then she warned to don't look at that house so long.....

2nd abonded house, i know this house when i play with my friends. then we walk around near my friend's house, and we passed that abonded house, and then my friend said "hey friends did u know that house is really spooky? my neighbour saw a "pocong" when she/he peek at that house...." then my another friend said "really? lets peek at that house!" but i didn't peek at that house bcz somehow i felt cold aura at there. then i said "friends lets go back, this place scared me...." after i said that we quickly ran away from that house...

3rd abonded house, when i went to my friends house, we pass this house. and then i said "i wanna enter that house and check around" then my friend said "are crazy or what, if u enter that house i think u will never come back again". then i just answered "really??" then my friend said "yes of course, did u know, that house was in program TV called "Dunia Lain"?
i was like "heeeee?? really? just spooky place in that show".....
aoibara
Ika Summer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by IchaIchaMako on Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:51 am

ah actually i dunno why but i always get attracted with abandoned houses, maybe because i love taking pics of ruins and old buildings XD there are many old buildings in my hometown esp. in a district called Kota Lama or old town, it was build like 300 years ago... so classic n spooky yet... beautiful Very Happy

i found that some ppl actually live in that old houses, omg i wonder how they can enjoy living in such a spooky place like that ~,~
IchaIchaMako
ORANGE RANGE

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizzie03 on Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:37 pm

aoi-->o.O...Pocong?OMO..I dont like that one..

Mako-chan-->Totally agree..If Im the one who live in that house I'm sure Im dead of scared~XD
Lizzie03
Kizuna

Back to top Go down

Post by IchaIchaMako on Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:59 pm

is there pocong in malay too? XD

well i think they must have seen many "weird" things that they get used to it XD
IchaIchaMako
ORANGE RANGE

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizzie03 on Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:22 am

Mako-->Yup..Malays do have pocong..

A few days ago..My friend told me that her sister[But she's not really sure with what she saw] say a pair of leg[only leg] under their dining table..*gulp*

OK..This freaks me out add one that I'm in dark now..*shake*
Lizzie03
Kizuna

Back to top Go down

Post by IchaIchaMako on Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:51 am

omg just a pair of legs??? im shivering now imagining it XO
IchaIchaMako
ORANGE RANGE

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizzie03 on Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:19 am

Mako-chan-->Yessu..ONLY LEG..I'm imagining it that the leg is pale white and very 'dead' look..*slap self* OMO...God bless me!!><"
Lizzie03
Kizuna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top