THE ORANGE RANGE FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy Halloween!!!!

+5
JenHokama
IchaIchaMako
Lizzie03
Fathishino
Rakuyou321
9 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Happy Halloween!!!! Empty Happy Halloween!!!!

Post by Rakuyou321 Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:54 am

Since it is halloween today, I decided to share some story with my buddies in ORFM! xD Actually this story is our homework. I took 2 of my friends essay. Keke. My English teacher wants us to start a story begin with "Suddenly, the lights went off..." This is the 1st one... ENJOY!!~ xD

EDIT!!!//////
B4 read, download this song 1st!! Better effect I think.. =p
http://www.mediafire.com/?gyrniz9m6yj

Suddenly, the lights went off and the ballroom became dark. Everyone panicked and whispering could be heard. Everyone and so did I were wondering what had happened. Just a few seconds later, I heard the sounds of things dropping on the floor. Curiosity grew stronger and stronger in me. I was so frightened until I did not realize that Jack was not beside me. I tried to call Jack but he did not answer. Tears start to flow down my cheeks. This was because I was afraid of darkness since childhood. Darkness was my enemy. When I calmed down, I ask whoever that was nearest to the switch to turn on the lights. I could feel the movement of people trying to reach the switch. As for me, I tried to walk towards the door in darkness and felt helpless. All of the sudden, no movement or sound could be heard. Nevertheless, I kept on walking and walking till I felt a door knob. I sighed in relief and quickly turned the door knob. The door was opened and light was allowed to escaped into the ballroom.

I was shocked. I could not believe what I had just seen. All of them were dead! Dead! All I could see was their blood flowing out from their necks. All of them died in the most horrible way I had ever seen. Was I the only survivor? I was stunned with that thought in my mind and by seeing the blood that stained my white dress. Wait! Wait! I saw something. Something that was moving. I was uncertain of what it was. So, I used all my courage and took a few steps in order to find out what it was. I felt that was the most miserable moment in my life. It was Jack. He was sucking blood from Neveva’s neck. At the very moment I found out that he was a vampire. It never cross in my mind that he is a vampire. I looked at him with a feeling of terror, dazed, miserable and also exasperated altogether. He looked like a famished man!

Slowly and in an unstable voice that I had used to called his name. “Jack… Jack” I said. “What are you doing? Do you know who am I?” I continued. He stopped and looked up at me. I could see the colour of his eyes was changing from red to blue. His beautiful blue eyes. He calmed down and regained his consciousness. He started to talk and apologize to me of his behavior. He explained that during full moon he could not control himself from transforming into a vampire. I could feel tears dropping on my hands. I felt upset but at the same time, I felt sorry for him. He did not wish to be born as a vampire. Deep down in the core of my heart, I know that he is a kind person. Both of us were in silence for a few seconds. Many thoughts we in our minds.

I was thinking of what should I do. Shall I report the case to the police or shall I help him? I was confused. At last, I have decided to help him. I asked him to cleaned up the blood stain on his face. Soon, we ran to the police station and act as though we were frightened. The policemen were shocked to see our clothing full of blood. I explained that a few vampires have killed our friends and both of us managed to escaped from the vampires. We quickly lead the policemen to the crime scene. We were held in the police station overnight as the forensic experts collected evidence and the pathologists did autopsies on the dead bodies. The next morning we were released after the autopsies report confirmed that it was a vampire attack. It might be unbelievable now days but in a small village like here, we did still believe the existence of vampires.

A few days later, Jack came to my house. I feared that he would hurt my family but he did now. Instead, he told me that he was leaving the village to move into the woods so that he would not harm any human beings anymore. He was very frustrated of not being able to control himself. He bid farewell to me. Years have passed by. That was the last time I saw him. I never reveal the truth to anyone including to my own family. I had kept the secret for sixty years. It had been a difficult time.

Copyright by YYY 2008

Last edited by Rakuyou321 on Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:52 am; edited 2 times in total
Rakuyou321
Rakuyou321
Ikenai Taiyō

http://www.rakuyou321.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Happy Halloween!!!! Empty Re: Happy Halloween!!!!

Post by Rakuyou321 Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:05 am

This is the 2nd story~ Wink Also about vampire. Both of my friends love love vampire story.. That's why.. anyway, ENJOY!! xD My teacher said that this is an 'A' script essay.^^

Suddenly, the lights went off as soon as a streak of lightning cut the grey sky into half. My room was pitch black. “Oh, great!” I said to myself. I couldn’t see a thing and everything came to a standstill, almost as if waiting for something to happen. Just a while ago, mom and dad were laughing loudly with little Johnny in the living room. Now, I could not even hear anything.

“No! Get away from us!” I heard mother screamed loudly. I heard a loud crash as something fell; our China vase maybe? I couldn’t be sure. I quickly fumbled for a torch and took my bat along. My heart thumped painfully as I stood in my room, all alone. The storm wasn’t helping in this situation either. Thunder rumbled with lightning striking here and there. I could hear the rain peltering against my window panes. Our apple tree’s branches were hitting and sweeping my window, threatening to force it open.

Slowly, I opened my door – it creaked at the hinges. I was afraid that whoever was out there could have heard me. I paused for a short while and began to creep out of my room; afraid of making any noises. Our dog, Strider was barking loudly at something but a few seconds later, I heard Strider gave out a low hiss and a yelp. Then, I heard no more. I was afraid, terrified, as everything is so quiet. “Is it a burglar trying to break into my house?” I shuddered. With a huge gush of wind, the shutters began to flap vigorously.

I took a deep breath to steady myself and slowly, I walked down the stairs on tiptoes with my torch in my left hand and my bat in the other hand. Suddenly, a loud thunder erupted and I jumped – my torch slipped off my hand and rolled down the stairs. A few seconds later, my only source of light flickered off, leaving me in utter darkness again. I gripped my bat even tighter as I walked down.

“Johnny? Mom, dad?” – no answer. The ticking of the grandfather clock down the hallway was exceptionally loud. It was very eerie. Slowly, I tiptoed towards the living room; my bat held high ever ready to hit anyone or anything. I heard Johnny, sobbing and went towards him.

“Johnny… John… where are you?” I whispered.
“Sis… oh sis… I’m here! Please, help me! I’m sca-a-red,” poor little Johnny cried, all the while calling me. I walked as fast as I could towards him.

“Johnny, I can’t see you. Where are you?” I saw some movement from the corner of my eyes. It was too dark to be sure. Suddenly, I felt the hairs standing at the back of my neck; sensing danger. I tried to swallow a lump in my throat as cold sweat started to cover my forehead. I gripped my bat even harder as I turned around slowly. Just as that precise movement, another streak of lightning lit up the area and that was when I saw someone withdrew from my mother’s blood soaked neck. Slowly, he turned his head to look at me, - still holding my mother’s limp body. He parted his lips and barred his blood stained fangs at me. Both of us were silent – rooted to the spot.

“Oh no, Johnny!” I whispered. Quickly, I flung the bat as hard as possible at the monster and ran, all the time shouting for Johnny. I heard him gave a loud growl but I dare not look back. I couldn’t see him but I could sense the creature chasing after me. I quickly ran back upstairs and headed to the balcony and flung the French door open. It was still raining heavily. I went to the edge of the railing as the creature stalked slowly and crouched low, waiting to leap on me.

“No…” I croaked. My voice, barely audible. He lifted his upper lips as he barred his lengthening fangs; licking his mouth slowly. His crimson eyes, dilated into slits as he watches me. I screamed as he lunged towards me and both of us fell off the balcony.

I felt someone shaking my shoulders. Slowly, I opened my eyes. I turned and saw our neighbour, Mrs. Cook. “Samantha, what happened? You’re hurt!” Mrs. Cook helped me to stand up. She was anxious.

“I – I – I don’t know…” I stuttered. “My head hurts” I said. Mrs. Cook accompanied me into the house. She went in first as I stumbled behind.

“Arghhhh!!” Mrs. Cook screamed. I quickly ran into the living room and I saw splashes of blood everywhere. I saw dad and mom sprawled on the floor with their necks twisted at an odd angle. I ran to look for John. As I was running, I tripped onto something. That something was little Johnny’s dead body! “Noooooooooooo!” I screamed with tears streaming down my cheeks. “No, no, no… it cannot be! No, this is impossible! Oh, Mrs. Cook!” I cried as I hugged her. Mrs. Cook only stood there crying as she tried to calm me. I couldn’t feel and the next thing I knew, everything was black again.

That night, I stood at the same balcony, looking up at the sky. Everyone was dead, leaving me all alone. That night was same as before, it was raining as heavily with lightning and thunder. I couldn’t cry anymore; there was no more tears to spare. I realized that I wasn’t alone. I felt a gush of wind swept over me as I turned around. The murderer was there, this time standing very still as he gazed at me.

“Come with me,” he murmured. He entire facade was totally different from the night before. His velvety voice was surprisingly tender. I shook my head vigorously.
“You murderer! You killed my family! How could you!” I screamed at him. He was totally unfazed. He chuckled.
“Oh, ‘them? They’re nothing to me, mere mortals to sate my thirst for blood. However; you, Samantha will be my mate, my Queen…”
I grew numb. “No! Never!”

He smiled a dashing smile, lighting up his handsome features but I could sense pure evil emitting from him. “Touch your neck,” he said. With a shaky hand, I slowly touched the side of my neck. I realized that they were two punctured marks. I stared in horror at him. His smile grows wider.

“Soon my love, my venom will change you into one of us; creatures of the night, an immortal. You are mine forever!!”
“Never!!” I screamed as thunder began to roar, lightning striking at each other. All he did was laugh and laugh as the chilly night continued to qoon .
“You will never be able to escape fro me… my love.”
I realized that my life is now being controlled by this evil creature. I closed my eyes as I sank into eternal damnation, never to be able to see the light; ever again…

Copyright by kahmun_nezumi 2008
Rakuyou321
Rakuyou321
Ikenai Taiyō

Back to top Go down

Post by Rakuyou321 Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:23 am

Phew... finally finish!!! Bored with vampires??? xD Here's mine. GHOST HUNTING!!! It's quite long but... please ENJOY and Happy Halloween!!! xDD

Suddenly, the lights went off and thunder struck. They were in a panic and quickly went back to the main hall, where they agreed to meet up when something happened.

“I can’t see anything! It’s so dark here! Where is everyone anyway?” said Stephen while searching his way to the hall.
At the same time, a shadow was following him at the back. While he was unawared, a hand tapped his shoulder. Stephen had a fright and he looked back. It was James. Stephen sighed with relief.

“Don’t scare me like that!” said Stephen.
“Shh… You’re too loud.” said James. “You’re late and it made us worries. So, I went to search for you. Let’s get back to the hall. Remember to keep quiet, okay?”
After a few minutes, both of them reached the hall safely.

“Thanks goodness you’re alright! The power went off so suddenly. Did something happen?” asked Julie.
“It seems like they got angry with us,” said Yuki, who can sense supernatural phenomena.
“So it is!? We shouldn’t investigate this haunted house from the very beginning!” cried Stephen.

After that, they realized that one of their friends, Brian had disappeared. There was no sign of him in the hall. James tried to call him but he did not answered. Suddenly, the window was flung open. Terrified screams could be heard and objects were moving by themselves. At the same time, they heard foot steps, a ghost rapping sound and knocking sounds. They were terrified.

“What’s going on now!?” they asked in unison.
“This is indeed a poltergeist!” said Yuki while touching a chair. “Things will become warm when it is touched by a poltergeist.”
“Poltergeist? You mean a ghost that move things and make noises? Asked Julie in a shakening voice.
“It can do more than that! It’s very dangerous here, let’s get out of here!” said James

They rushed to the main door and tried to open it but it was locked. The knocking sound became louder and louder. Their nerves were shaking and their limbs became weak.

“Yuki! You have psychic powers, right? Hurry up and make this door open!” shouted Stephen in fright.
“I only have extrasensory perception (ESP) power! I’m afraid I can’t do it!”

All of the sudden, the sound stops and James’ phone rang. They were terrified because the ringtone of the phone had changed. It had turned into a very creepy song. When he answered the phone, he heard a scream. He was sure that the voice in the phone was Brian’s who had just disappeared.

“Brian! Brian! Is that you? Answer me!”
The call hung up. All of them were stunned and confused. Yuki had a bad premonition about this call and tried to calm the others.
“It’s no use for us to be scared here! We have to save Brian!” she continued, “Do you all remember our aim of investigating this house? To solve this mystery! Many people had disappeared in this house and now our friend is involved!”
You’re right, we can’t afford to waste anymore time. Let’s find Brian and the others who had disappeared,” said James.

All of them agreed and they headed to the children’s bedroom, the place where Brian investigated. The grandfather clock stroke 12 and it was pretty creepy to see the portraits hung side by side at the wall. Without them realizing, the eyes of the portraits stared them with popped eyes.

Soon, they reached the bedroom on the second floor. The room was full with creepy dolls and strange portraits. They began to look for clues. Julie found an old diary on the floor. It seemed like it belonged to the owner of the room. While they’re looking at the diary, Stephen who is at the corner, saw the portrait smiling at him and then the portrait started to bleed. He was so frightened that he could no said a word.

When they tried to flipped the diary, they heard a faint cry coming from the bathroom. They proceeded into the room with extreme caution. Stephen was stunned. He could not move a single step. Suddenly, a black shadow from the back pushed them into the bathroom and locked them inside.

“Open up!” shouted Julie while pounding the door.
“Shh..! There’s someone there,” whispered Yuki.
They were surprise to find their friend, Brian leaning against the wall.
“Brian! Are you alright? What are you doing here? Asked James while shaking Brian.
“James? Ouch! My head hurts!” Brian yells in pain. “While I was reading the diary, someone hit my head and when I woke up, you guys are here,” said Brian while rubbing his head.
“If you have just regained your consciousness, then who was it crying then?” James was confused. “Wait, did you just said you were reading a diary? Is this the diary!?”
“It is! Quick! Turn to the second last page!

The did as Brian told them and they found out the tragic story of this family. A girl named Elaine was hidden in the cupboard by her mother to protect her from the robbers. She saw the incident where her parents were murdered with her own eyes. In the last page of the diary, Elaine wrote that she would commited suicide and would gather spirits to curse this house. There were some pictures in the diary that were badly drawn. From the picture, they know that Elaine wanted to get revenge for her parents.

“We should get out of here now! It’s her who causes all this!” cried Stephen.
“No! She can’t rest in peace and we can’t just left her here! She had been thinking that all the people who came to this house is those robbers who killed her parents,” said Yuki “That’s why people are keep disappearing in this house!”

The door unlocked and opened by itself. They saw a little girl with red eyes starring at them. Tears were flowing from her eyes too. With ESP power, Yuki could sense the sadness and the horrible incident that Elaine had experienced before.

“You’re Elaine, right? We understand how you feel but what you’re doing is wrong! I know that losing someone important is very hurting but please don’t involve other people!
“They took my parents away from me.. I miss my mommy and daddy.. I hate them! I’m not going to let them go and you all are not leaving here alive!” Elaine shouted.

Gushes of wind blows from the window and things in the room started to shake. Ghosts were seen flying at the ceiling and those terrified scream could be heard again. They’re terrified. Yuki started chanting and suddenly a bright light appeared and they saw Elaine’s parents in the light.

“Elaine, I’m sure that your parents don’t want you to suffer. Now please rest in peace and reunite with them,” said Yuki.
“Elaine’s parents nodded. Elaine finally calmed down and disappeared with her parents. She is smiling happily in her parents’ arms. The heard a voice in echoes. “Thank you…”

“Wow! Yuki, I don’t know you have such power!” Brian was amazed.
“What happen to that girl?” ask Julie.
“She had been purified and rested in peace.”
Suddenly, they felt the ground shaking and the house began to crack.
“This house is going to crumble! Run!” said James.
They ran to the main door and step out of the house just in time. In the garden, they saw the missing people laying there. When they woke up, their memories had been erased. They were confused and didn’t know what had happen to them.

After that, they decided to kept this secret among themselves. They were glad that nobody was hurt and had helped one lonely spirit to rest in peace.

Copyright by Rakuyou321 2008

Last edited by Rakuyou321 on Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rakuyou321
Rakuyou321
Ikenai Taiyō

Back to top Go down

Post by Fathishino Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:02 am

*Stands ovation*
Rakuyou, i salute u 4 being able 2 write such a long story!! It's a nice ghost story affraid . It reminds me of my fave ghosthunters, da Winchester brothers from Supernatural. Yay, Dean!! Razz

"Stephen who is at the corner, saw the portrait smiling at him....." [this is da scariest part!!] pale

OFF
Hv u guys seen IT [Stephen King's work]?? This is da scariest movie i ever watched. I watched it when i was a kid n it still haunts till now. Hate da clown so much!!

Anyway, thnx 4 sharing Rakuyou!!
Fathishino
Fathishino
Ikenai Taiyō

Back to top Go down

Post by Rakuyou321 Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:24 pm

^Thanks and Welcome!!! xDD The movie that haunted me when I was a kid was Ju-On! Man!!!! I scared to go to the toilet after watching Ju-On! Scared to be alone and in the dark! xDD

Actually I LOVE Ghost Story!!! but after listen/watch it.. I got scared! =p

IT?? Better ask my bro about it! xDD
Rakuyou321
Rakuyou321
Ikenai Taiyō

Back to top Go down

Post by Rakuyou321 Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:51 am

Maybe it will be creepier to read this with this song!!!
From Jigoku Shoujo's Anime! xD
http://www.mediafire.com/?gyrniz9m6yj
Rakuyou321
Rakuyou321
Ikenai Taiyō

Back to top Go down

Post by Fathishino Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:56 am

Whoa!! Ur story has OST. Huhu!! Razz Now, i'm DLing it. Gracias!! Anyway, i think Orochimaru's theme song suits ur story nicely.......
Fathishino
Fathishino
Ikenai Taiyō

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizzie03 Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:16 am

Wah..
I didnt know that YYY,Nezumi-Chan and Raku-chan can write such a NICE and AWESOME story..Especially YYY~XDD

Gomen-ne if I sound rude!XDD

But they remind me of Kaname~XDD...My dear Vampire...XDD

I got that song..Perfect match with this mystery~XDD

Thanks for sharing~XD
Lizzie03
Lizzie03
Kizuna

http://lifeoflaisze.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by IchaIchaMako Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:02 pm

oh i love jigoku shoujo XD its not really scary anime thou ^^"v happy Halloween everyone!
IchaIchaMako
IchaIchaMako
ORANGE RANGE

http://justmako.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JenHokama Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:33 pm

I HATE HALLOWEEN!!!
(sorry minna)
OMG! i have to overcome it!
damn!
Mad
JenHokama
JenHokama
Ikenai Taiyō

Back to top Go down

Post by IchaIchaMako Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:43 pm

oh why so, jen-chan??? do u have a bad experience bout halloween?
IchaIchaMako
IchaIchaMako
ORANGE RANGE

Back to top Go down

Post by JenHokama Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:54 pm

yep and it is recently... last year actually!
aaaa! i hate that day! it was going to be a great day but nooooooooo it was the worst day of that year!
hate it hate it hate it!
JenHokama
JenHokama
Ikenai Taiyō

Back to top Go down

Post by IchaIchaMako Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:56 pm

aww sorry bout that, it sounds terrible T_T i hope this year halloween will be better for u Very Happy
IchaIchaMako
IchaIchaMako
ORANGE RANGE

Back to top Go down

Post by JenHokama Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:07 am

i dont thik so...
it´ll be mark in my life and mind for ever...
i wish i could erase that horrible part...
JenHokama
JenHokama
Ikenai Taiyō

Back to top Go down

Post by IchaIchaMako Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:02 am

um trauma can be erased with hypnosis (i read it in the book XD) but i myself never tried it ^^"v
IchaIchaMako
IchaIchaMako
ORANGE RANGE

Back to top Go down

Post by JenHokama Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:18 pm

mmm yes i know but i´ll never forget that...
it will be remembered each october 31st Sad
but thanx mako.
JenHokama
JenHokama
Ikenai Taiyō

Back to top Go down

Post by IchaIchaMako Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:44 am

no worries jen-chan Very Happy well here in my hometown we dun celebrate halloween thou i think it would be cool cuz i like costumes XD
IchaIchaMako
IchaIchaMako
ORANGE RANGE

Back to top Go down

Post by aoibara Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:45 am

yeah, thats true

we don't celebrate halloween in indo, but i think it will be great if we celebrate it, because i like candies and costume XD
aoibara
aoibara
Ika Summer

Back to top Go down

Post by IchaIchaMako Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:22 am

yah i can imagine it to, walking down the town with everyone on costumes XD so awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeee
IchaIchaMako
IchaIchaMako
ORANGE RANGE

Back to top Go down

Post by JenHokama Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:28 am

hoho poor you! mmm but u can make costumes any day and pretend it is halloween and give candies each other. Or u can come to Mexico or USA to live it ^^

well, i used to like it but now i realize that it is no good for kids in mexico.
now, they just remember "october 31st, halloween!" instead of remember traditional holidays...they remember more that than mexican revolution! they forget they national heroes but they are always thinking in their costumes "batman? darth vater? jack?" im sure that if Death´s day wouldnt be at next day of halloween they wouldnt remember it!
i think it is funny and good to share another traditions from other countries but when this happens, that u ask to a mexican child who is Emiliano Zapata?, what did he do?, why?, when?, or questions like that they can´t answer it!!
that´s no funny...
JenHokama
JenHokama
Ikenai Taiyō

Back to top Go down

Post by orenji-jusu Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:46 am

I say we all get together in the USA or Mexico and all go trick-or-treating together. xP We can go as OR, in girl form. xDDD

Yeah, I agree with you Jen-chan, there should be more focus on Day of the Dead, than Halloween. On Halloween, you get dressed up and get candy, but on Day of the Dead you honor your deceased relatives who traveled all the from 'god knows where' just to be with you again... I think family is more important than candy.
orenji-jusu
orenji-jusu
Chest

Back to top Go down

Post by JenHokama Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:50 am

i ♥ u OJ-chan!

and ur idea too! OR in girl form! uuuuuu...
JenHokama
JenHokama
Ikenai Taiyō

Back to top Go down

Post by orenji-jusu Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:22 pm

Dawwww... I love you too. ♥ xD
Haha, OR in girl form. xD Let's do it! xD
Yes, yes. Okay, who is going to be who? xD
orenji-jusu
orenji-jusu
Chest

Back to top Go down

Post by JenHokama Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:58 pm

mmmm i dont know which...
i think hiroki Very Happy
and you? ryo or yoh?
JenHokama
JenHokama
Ikenai Taiyō

Back to top Go down

Post by orenji-jusu Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:04 pm

Hmmmm....
I could do Yoh... hmmmm.... *thinks*
What kind of hair do you think Ryo would have if he were a girl? xD
orenji-jusu
orenji-jusu
Chest

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next